VT High Frequency Linear Vibration Plate Machine, Deep Tissue Vibration 15-40 Hz, Fitness and Therapy, Model VT003F
VT High Frequency Linear Vibration Plate Machine, Deep Tissue Vibration 15-40 Hz, Fitness and Therapy, Model VT003F by VT VIBRATION THERAPEUTIC at Art Yoga Studio. MPN: VF003F. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. VT003F STRUCTURE & MATERIALS The skeleton of VT003F consists of two steel frames connected by four springs. A footplate and a base plate, made of new
Product Description & Reviews
VT003F STRUCTURE & MATERIALS
The skeleton of VT003F consists of two steel frames connected by four springs. A footplate and a base plate, made of new ABS material, are firmly screwed on the two steel frames. A DC motor and eccentric wheels assembly is mounted beneath the upper frame. A control box is installed on the base plate.
VT003F VIBRATION MECHANISM
The DC motor rotates three pairs of eccentric wheels attached to the motor shaft. The rotation displaces the footplate to move on a circular pattern. The movement is regulated by the supporting springs to create desired linear vibration pattern, most on the vertical direction, less on the horizontal direction.
A microcontroller system in the control box commands motor rotation speed and direction, to adjust the vibration frequency and switch the amplitude setting.
MANUAL CONTROL & PROGRAMMED PLAYS
- Manual Control Mode
Vibration frequency, amplitude and session time can be adjusted using the control panel or the remote control.
- Programmed Plays
Programmed Plays are 10-minute running sessions of gradual increase and decrease of frequency, combined with amplitude switching.
Three Programmed Plays are designed to provide certain dynamic movement patterns for some presumed fitness and therapeutic applications.
P1 - Lo Amplitude: detox and relax
P2 - Hi Amplitude: cardio exercise
P3 - Mix mode: muscle toning and enhancement
Vibration Frequency: 15Hz - 40Hz
Max Amplitude: 3 mm on Hi / 1.5mm on Lo
Max G-force: 5.82
Electric Motor: 80W DC Motor, 900-2400 RPM
Power Supply: 110V 60Hz
Recommended Max Body Weight: 264 LB
Visit www.VibrationTherapeutic.com and download VT003F user manual for detail info about the machine, benefits, applications, limitations, risks, terms and disclaimer.
Features & Highlights
- High frequency linear vibration, sturdy structure, built to last, two year warranty with confidence; Wide frequency range and two amplitude settings accommodating various applications. Most other vibration plates in the market are pivotal oscillation (swing) type, which usually run on vibration frequency below 15Hz, no amplitude change setting.
- VT003F's vibration frequency range fits in soft tissues' natural frequency range (10-50Hz). Resonance occurs when the machine's frequency matches tissue's natural frequency. At resonance, VT003F efficiently and effectively drives energy deep into the soft tissue, maximizing the benefits on circulation improvement and muscle activation. People respond differently to different frequencies. Find your right frequency to make the best out of VT003F.
- Positive experiences reported by users include blood circulation improvement, lymph drainage, muscle pain relief, muscle and tendon enhancement, balance improvement, bone density improvement and etc. Using VT003F on daily basis will stabilize incremental health condition improvement. The 2019 model comes with a significant improvement on mechanical noise reduction.
- CAUTION! About 2% of users reported experiencing dizziness or nausea on high frequency vibration. We recommend new users to start with low intensity settings. Gradually increase the intensity when your body is adjusted to the vibration and starts to enjoy the benefits. Knee bent pose allows you to control/reduce the amount of vibration transmitted to your upper body. This will ease the discomfort. Please consult medical experts to find out if high frequency is a good fit for you.
- No assembly, no maintenance needed. Remote control has the full function as the control panel. Always use VT003F on carpeted floor. Hold on to a stable chair for better balance if needed. The thick pair of inelastic hand straps is designed for balance or arm vibration. For more detail about VT003F, its applications, limitations, risks, terms and disclaimer, please visit www.VibrationTherapeutic.com and download the user manual.
VT VIBRATION THERAPEUTIC
Vibration Platform Machines
19 x 7.1 x 22 inches
21.8 x 9.1 x 24.1 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by VT VIBRATION THERAPEUTIC, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Best Choice Products
mpn: SKY2548, ean: 0810010028693,
Best Choice Products presents this brand new Vibration Platform. Great for passive exercise or recovering after a workout, the platform offers compact pivotal vibration. Resistance bands are included and can be attached to the base to work out your u...
By New Age Living
mpn: MSGNACFV2, ean: 0637057809654,
More Features, More Fitness With five 15 minute long built-in training programs, and up to 120 different levels of vibration, the New Age Living Vibration Fitness Trainer delivers the most personalized workout experience for the best possible results...
By New Century Innovations (NCI)
mpn: Q5, ean: 0700112960420,
NCI Q5 Whole Body Vibration Massager Exercise Machine combines altogether the best qualities of the perfect whole body vibration machine : large platform, dual DC motors, 3600 vibration settings, 3-dimensional spacial motions.
The whole body vibrati...
mpn: AUW-503, ean: 0799632813224,
AuWit Fitness Massager is a life changer for exercise if you haven't own one. It is great for athletes to stimulate and strengthen muscles without overloading joints and rest of the physical system, and it is also highly suitable for people who are ...