XMark LUMBERJACK 7' Olympic Bar, Chrome with Black Manganese Phosphate shaft, 28 mm grip by XMark at Art Yoga Studio. MPN: LUMBERJACK. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The XMark 7' Olympic LUMBERJACK Bar has moderate flex making it a great performance bar. It is functional for cross training, olympic and
Product Description & Reviews
The XMark 7' Olympic LUMBERJACK Bar has moderate flex making it a great performance bar.
It is functional for cross training, olympic and powerlifting. This bar hits the middle of the road between flexible and stiff making it ideal for snatches, cleans, bench presses, squats, deadlifts, etc.
A high quality shaft coating adds to the longevity of the bar. The shaft coating on XMark's LUMBERJACK Bar is black manganese phosphate which provides better rust resistance than black oxide while also giving the bar shaft a slightly tacky feel. The medium depth fine knurling is dual spec with IWF and IPF knurling marks. When the coating and knurling are combined, this bar allows for a superior, firm grip minus the sharp, cheese grater knurling.
The chrome sleeves rotate freely on self-lubricating brass alloy bushings and are secured to the bar using a dual snap ring system. This system is designed to ensure the sleeves never detach from the shaft.
Crafted using a high quality alloy steel and dual snap ring system, the LUMBERJACK Bar offers ultimate performance for cross training, olympic and powerlifting routines. Uncompromising quality and affordability are what you have come to expect and receive from XMark, equipment for the tough.
Your XMark 7' Olympic Lumberjack Bar is an investment. Take a couple of minutes to protect your investment by wiping down your bar regularly with a light coat of WD-40 or a 3-in-1 oil.
- Weight capacity: Tested at 700 lbs. without deforming
- Bar Material: heated alloy steel shaft; Chrome sleeves
- Shaft Coating: Black Manganese Phosphate
- Sleeve Rotation: Brass bushings with dual snap ring system
- Knurling: Dual spec IWF and IPF medium depth fine knurling; no center knurling
- Bar Length: 7' Olympic bar
- Diameter: 28 mm
- Sleeve Length: 16.5"
- Weight: 19.5 kg.
Features & Highlights
- GET JACKED WITH OUR NEWEST BAR - Built for performance, priced for everyone.
- BLACK MANGANESE PHOSPHATE SHAFT - High quality bars only use Black Manganese Phosphate. How does Manganese Phosphate compare to Black Oxide and Zinc Phosphate? Of the numerous phosphate coating available, manganese phosphate coatings are the hardest, while providing unbeatable corrosion and abrasion protection. Black Oxide, as the name implies, is an iron oxide film. Zinc phosphate is a lighter alternative to manganese phosphate.
- PRO-GRIP KNURLING - The shaft provides a semi aggressive knurling and dual knurling marks.
- BRASS BUSHINGS - The LUMBERJACK is upgraded with brass bushings that provide the perfect spin and are built to last.
- SLEEVES - Smooth chrome sleeves for easy loading of plates while providing a superior feel.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by XMark, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Titan Fitness
mpn: SSOBAR, ean: 0049008265417,
The Titan Safety Squat Olympic Bar is the safe way to max out your squats and progress your workout to more weight. The padded shoulder and arm pads increase your comfort level at higher weights. In addition, the bent bar lowers the weight plates to...
By Troy Barbell
mpn: GOB-86, ean: 0726035111749,
GOB-86 Features: -Olympic Bar. -Material: Solid steel. -Designed to take heavy workloads. -Known as common bench bar. -For use with all Olympic plates. -Weight capacity: 600 lbs.. Product Type: -Straight Barbells. Size: -Olympic. Weight: -41 lb +. We...
By Ader Sporting Goods
Get great results with your shrugs and deadlifts. Ship out 2-7 days.Heavy duty commercial quality farmers walk bars with chrome collars. 30 mm diameter handle with 12" Olympic sleeves. Handles are knurled for a better grip. Sold as a Pair, weighted 4...